SIPLUS CMS1200 SM 1281 Condition Monitoring forms part of SIMATIC S7-1200 and is used for the:
- Monitoring of motors, generators, pumps, fans, or other mechanical components
- Recording and analysis of vibrations
- Expansion capability of up to 7 modules
SIPLUS CMS1200 SM 1281 Condition Monitoring includes:
- Integrated diagnostics software
- 4 IEPE interfaces for vibration sensors
- 1 speed input
The following accessories can also be ordered, see "Accessories":
- SIPLUS CMS1200 SM 1281 shield clamp set for EMC-compliant cable connection
- VIB-SENSOR vibration sensor for recording vibrations
- CABLE-MIL connecting cable, several cable lenght available
SIPLUS CMS1200 SM 1281 Condition Monitoring comes with the following fixed functional scope as standard:
- Characteristic values (bearing, vibration monitoring)
- Frequency-selective analysis using FFT, H‑FFT
- Trend analysis
- Limit value monitoring of frequency bands
- Recording with time stamp of trend values, raw data, frequency spectra, alarm log
- Simple localization of damage using fingerprint comparison
- Output of system and status messages
- Extraction of raw data for further diagnoses
- Web server
Product brand name
Condition Monitoring IEPE
CMS1200 SM 1281 Condition Monitoring
S7-1200 module for the monitoring of vibrations on mechanical components based on parameters and frequency-selective analysis functions
Physical measuring principle
Measurement range vibration frequency, min.
Measurement range vibration frequency, max.
10 000 Hz
Rail or wall mounting
Recommended mounting position
Type of supply voltage
Rated value (DC)
permissible range, lower limit (DC)
permissible range, upper limit (DC)
Current consumption, typ.
Current consumption, max.
from backplane bus 5 V DC, typ.
from backplane bus 5 V DC, max.